A typical diagnostic tool for technicians in the electrical or electronic industry, multimeters as the name suggests can measure current, voltage, resistance and continuity. These are the basic measurements a simple multimeter can provide. As a technician gets more experience, complex multimeters giving more measurements are required. There are analog multimeters which have a moving pointer to indicate values, and a digital one with digital readings. Nowadays Digital Multimeters or DMMs are used more than analog ones.
Near Death Experience
Aluminum Wiring Dangers: a Burned Outlet
Critter Lurking in Helen’s Kitchen Wall
Is This in YOUR home?
- Ontario Electrical Safety Code for a Safe Electrical Renovation Project
- Landscape Lighting: A Way to Make Your Home Look the Best From the Rest
- This Is Why People Are Investing In Lightning Protection
- Lightning Protection Testing Helps You to Safeguard Your Belongings From Damages
- Shield Your Buildings From Damages With Lightning Conductor Testing
- Stop Paying for Electricity
- Revolution In RPM
- The Dangers of Used and Reconditioned Circuit Protection Devices (Circuit Breakers)
- 4 Different Types of Flexible Electrical Conduit
- Types of Electrical Conduits for the Home or Office